Named and Shamed

Named and Shamed

Text

Squalid roads, buildings and locations in Croydon named and shamed.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Croydon Council Is Confused II

Around six weeks ago, I wrote and article about the problems that one of my readers was having with fly tipping at the bottom of her garden. I noted that she was having trouble convincing Croydon Council to take responsibility for this matter.

I am pleased to say that the matter has now finally been resolved, and I received this email from her today:

"At last the rubbish has been cleared by Croydon Council Parks Department

It has been a long battle but not as long as it could have been!

Don't know if your Website helped but thank you very much for featuring my story
and for your interest in this matter
.."

Pity it took so long though!

No comments: