Basically the article outlines the vision of the big property developers, architects and Croydon council for the future of Croydon.
Were these groups to be believed, the next 10 years or so will see Croydon transformed into a glittering metropolis emulating New York.
The only trouble I have with believing in this dream, is the reality of Croydon today.
How can you believe that these people will succeed in building their vision of the future, if they cannot address even the most basic of issues that have been highlighted on this site over the last 12 months?
- The "Bird House" is still crumbling
- Dingwall Road is a post nuclear disaster area
- "The Little Shop of Horrors" is still a blight on the landscape
- The "pile of rubble" is still there on St James's Road
- The area around the Home Office is still a scrofulous tumour on the backside of Croydon